It’s that time again

It’s that time again
Schools are drawing to a close
Every student is glad
But parents are very sad
Soon we’ll be home all day long

I just got in the summer mood, so happy almost-summer everybody!

4 thoughts on “It’s that time again

1. That might be the case for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere Kendall but here in New Zealand we’re working on the other side of the world so our seasons are opposite. What that means for us is that we are currently moving towards our Winter and our school year is only just started. We don’t finish until the end of the year. Great to see that you are enjoying your blogging. We’re always looking for students to contact with here in New Zealand and when you come back to school for the next year after your holidays pay us a visit.
    Mr Webb and Room One, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki, New Zealand
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

• I’m sorry; I know I really like summer, and I’m sorry you have to wait longer for it than us (CURSE YOU EARTH ROTATIONS!). So, does that mean it’s cold or hot where you are? Because here in Texas, it’s very hot.

2. Thanks for the reply Kendall
    Its getting a bit colder at the moment it dosen’t get any colder than about 10 degrees here during winter (thats centigrade) and in summer it would get as hot at 25 degrees centigrade. We had snow here once about four years ago. We do like Summer and we’ve been very lucky to have a nice one this year.
    Mr Webb

• Oh. Y’all have a fairly good range of weather…at least to a Texan. Here, it can go from about 46 degrees centigrade to about -6 degrees centigrade. Normally it goes not get that cold, but this year was weird. I’m glad y’all had a good summer, and I hope you have a good winter.